Nepal Service Trip Select

Friday, July 23, 2010

iPhone 4G

So...today i finally got my 4G. had to wait about 12 days after ordering it to actually get it in my hands. it is definitely a cool phone. i d say the coolest i ve had so far. apple products are just amazing. the first application i downloaded was something that plays many nepali FMs live. listened to some news on kantipur fm and smiled, thinking how magical technology can be. listening to nepali fm on my phone in america - it was like a dream come true to me. i d always wanted to listen to nepali fm in the us. a few years back, just being able to listen to it on the computer would have made me happy; i can't believe i can listen to it right on my phone now.
Things Have Changed.
i am sure there are much more similarly exciting things i can discover on this phone. gud bye for now i as go on an iphone expedition. :)

1 comment: